Wednesday 17 July 2013

Oops I did it again...

Oh sweet blog you're as neglected as my many many WIP knitting projects!

It's getting a little silly not and I've set myself a challenge to finish as many as I can before I'm allowed to cast on anything else or even wind any more yarn, because if I do that I know I'll want to cast on something straight away.

I have two projects I really want to get onto needles so I'm definitely not allowed to start one until I finish one.

So time to admit it, here's my WIP list:


  • Self Striping socks (my first WIP to be tackled I think)
  • Sweetie socks (vanilla latte pattern with gorgeous yarn painted by my LYS)
  • Big reversible cable scarf (think this will be my second as it should take long and it's stash busting, win/win)
  • gray gaptastic cowl (this one 3rd I think, again shouldn't take too long and it frees up a cable for my interchangeable set)
  • Trillian (this is going to be my travelling project I think so I don't mind too much if it takes awhile)
  • Pogona (I really love this and I'm ready to start the next section of it. Again not a bad travel project and isn't too difficult to knit up in chunks)
  • Cowl test knit - I must be honest. I'm not loving this and have no motivation to knit it which doesn't help. Thinking of frogging but feel bad for doing so. 
So these are just active(ish) WIPs! I do have lurking UFOs hanging around which I will figure out what to do about at some point in time but above is my focus at the minute.

If I finish at least 2 of these I can start my Americana tshirt that I want to make which will be my first real (to me) item having only done shawls so far.

I shall love you and leave you and go do some work now.


No comments:

Post a Comment